Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Life Calling ...



The idea to write back in blog was from a long time. Since nothing much was going around with me to pen down I waited for my job's probation period to be over. It meant to write all about the 1st jobs weird experiences and learning's. As time passed out, I waited for my salary increment so that I write in a 'goody goody' feeling. After my assessment my salary was supposed to be raised. Its been more than a month and I'm still waiting for the raise and as obvious waiting to write the Blog. I'm still waiting...

Tempted to visit the blog, I re-designed it. Added new colors, style, photos and finally I  start writing...
Work pressure was ok but bad mood and experiment to learn blogging put me more off. I seriously dunno why am I writing now too. 

***

Life somewhere is going just fine, even more than fine, as once I dreamed and wanted to...but somewhere its stuck and is gives me a feel of being stagnant. I had dreamed of so much more outta me..with more life in it...things I wanted to craft, create and nourish. Things I wanted to  do to for myself, to please me, for my peace of mind. But why didn't I do it! I always made plans and never worked upon. I'm hell confused!! Its all because of me, I have failed somewhere... 

Now I wonder, It isn't too late. It's never late to your reach dreams. Its never late to do whatever you ever wanted to. And I'm gonna do whatever I had dreamed. With a not-so-bad job, I'm gonna be back to my hobbies....I'll be back to my Painting, Sketching, Photography and buying all dos books pending in my list to be read. I'm gonna travel all where I want to go.. It's never late. I'm gonna be dancing and playing violin.  It's never late..once again I'll be back to time where without hesitant I used to dream. Where.... my dreams never had any limitations...where dreams were what made me feel alive...breathed in me...   ^_^


............ <3  








No comments:

Post a Comment

I keep looking for your comments :)