Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Life goes by...

This fortnight I ...

made a paper boat and floated in a bird bath...


 I made some heart decor...

I watched leaves drench in rain... 

I wore this pretty skirt and top with this cute bow hair-clip and necklace...


Roamed the roof with chiku...


Watched and clicked Antenna's grandson, regular member of us now..

Wore this printed skirt and violet top this weekend. Plus added the lovable owl pendant and cute gifted bag...


Created a gift for an office colleague and dear friend Tripti's birthday...

I bird-watched...

I did street photography... 

I clicked myself...

Last week wasn't much of an happening and nothing much was there to share.
More of a boredom, loneliness and more of both :/

In between lemme share we got a good place via udayan. Its a little bit in the interior but faces greenery. A not typical for a studio space but would bring peace at work. So without searching for more we plan to take it. Some repair works are pending and then we are ready to move in. :) photographs coming...

Had a festive optional holiday in between (on 9th) on the eve of Birthday of Lord Krishna. I had kept fast, did little puja in evening and the rest of the day went as normal working and all.  

Following days went in as usual work-home-work-home- - - I made few gift tags and decor pieces every day for the studio. :) Last Saturday went terrible with work overload and getting home late. Not a moment of peace of mind and completely stressed out. Oh...I'm missing out my life somewhere. :(  Come back to me :)



Love
Tanuja



3 comments:

  1. Great series of photos. Very whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved each and Every Photos, especially yours :)
    keep them coming ..

    ReplyDelete

I keep looking for your comments :)