Thursday, 30 August 2012

Too much of Hate is it?

hmmm what to do! :-(

There are some days you are absolutely down and depressed. Everything, however little seems wrong and every decision made in life a waste. These feelings may not be true actually but just because you got sad in one thing everything else seems equally negative. You find fault in everything and say all bad things. You hurt people and you hurt yourself.

I just hope one gets out of this tricky situations a little sooner. Before the life messes more and things get of control. I don't know how to get out of this but I'm just tired.


Then there I things I love about me:

I love that I'm an independent women with a thought of her own.

I love that my family has given me space to think for myself.

I love that I earn for myself, a little for home and some is saved.

I love that I'm open to new ideas, travel plans and work options.

I love that I have few but good like-minded friends.

I love that I'm a craft person and enjoy photography.

I love that I practice recycling-reducing-reusing.

I love that I'm back in creating art works and engage my time in that. I feel happy :-)

****


And this is me in the office, Tripti asked me to smile for her new Samsung Android phone. :P

I think I look quite funny :P


*******

10 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you listed the things you love about yourself.
    That's an amazing thing to do. Loving yourself first :)
    Amazing quality to have.

    ❤Not Just My Allegories❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much of hate is not a big thing ,
    but re-thinking , and getting out of that feeling is .
    There is so much of thing to love around you see :)
    Be HappY alwaYS yaara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the things you love about yurself!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?? lemme know!!

    Love
    Mehak
    www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd very much like to follow you :)

      Delete
  4. You look really beautiful.
    Sorry for intruding.

    PS I am a September girl too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for visiting me :)

      Cheers for the September girls!!!

      Delete
    2. Followed you, lovely :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh! What a lovely post! Not sure how I found you but so glad I did... I, too, and on a quest for finding what I love most about myself and my life ;) I'm your newest follower! Glad I found you, not sure how I did though... ;)

    Jacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiii Jacy :)


      thankyou for stopping by and liking the blog post and thankyou for following me. :)



      Love
      Tanuja

      Delete

I keep looking for your comments :)