Friday, 14 September 2012

Fortnight Review and bye for a trip :)

Heya Friendssss!!!



Tomorrow morning I have a train to North India to meet my friend who was going to me momma!! and guess what she's blessed with a baby boy today. After that I'm meeting few more friends and then having some shopping and fun with my sister there.

I'm all packed to leave >>>>


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the WAY!!!!
How are you and how have been your days? I have been into a lot of thinking and activities lately!!


I did a photo shoot for a young college going girl. A thing I did for the first time ! I was quite excited and learned a lot out of it. Its tough and need a lot of knowledge and before hand planing.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Udayan went to a Book inauguration called ‘Chilika - The Celestial Lake' by the Prime Minister of Bhutan. I know one of the author through facebook Birds of Orissa group and anything related to birds, I had to be there. Its nice visiting events and meeting people. :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decorated two paper boxes for my use. One to keep my craft laces and other to keep craft items.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I created few envelopes from waste brown paper. I also created some paper decor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I created two bags for my friends. One a diaper bag for my new mother friend and other for a belated birthday present. I love making gifts for my friends :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I attended a 'Bird of Odisha' meeting on awareness campaign on Parakeet Trade and saving the beautiful birds from being sold and caged. Birds of Odisha basically started as a Facebook forum for bird lovers of my state Odisha and now has evolved into a awareness and initiative taking group.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally a got good deal and bought a new mobile phone "Micromax A57". It was less than my expected budget. Hope my invested in an Indian android phone wont disappoint me. But liking it a lot for now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again someone told me I look the Indian Actress Smita Patil. Do I?  :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally dragged my sister to buy fabric for my owl dress! Ain't it cool!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Did some self photo shoot for my sister's products:





See yah for Now... Would be back with more fun, stories and photos :)



Love
Tanuja <3



3 comments:

  1. loved your colorful skirt ,hair bands a lot...
    ppr decors.... awesome works seriously... :) :) :) )..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even after talking with most of the times , it still feels interesting to go through ur blog , pretty interesting and unseen beautiful things are present here , including the photographs and casual sharing .
    keep on writing and sharing :) .

    P.s u look smoking hot in the blue , thinking about a photo shoot of ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou for stopping by and for the comments :) Glad that you liked the work and me :D



    P.S. I was expecting so many more comments :(

    ReplyDelete

I keep looking for your comments :)