Sunday, 30 September 2012

September shopping !!


Hey friends :)

I told you already, how September is my favorite month here. I travelled, I enjoyed my birthday and here I'm sharing some of the things I shopped and thrifted from various places. I'm sorry for posting it late. :( Comments are welcome :)

A Kaftan top - It looks beautiful, summery feel.

Butterfly Top - Ain't it cute.


Owl pendant and ring - Loved it <3

Stone work ring for ethnic wear :)
Two earring sets - wore on birthday :)


This beautiful book from People Tree. I'm crazy about crazy things.
It is a big book, has a nice short story and beautiful artwork :) Just check out the size of the book as in comparison!

Bought a beautiful Bookmark from The Shop.
I like collecting and getting bookmarks.
These alphabet Harem Pants from People Tree as well. Its super comfy.
^^^ The above tops and accessories were thirifted from New Delhi markets. ^^^

 ```````
* Following  are from Bhubaneswar*

Purple canvas shoes from Bata for the north journey!
Some makeup






Love
Tanuja <3

9 comments:

  1. loved the kaftan top and the harem pants :)
    don't forget to share me the books :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The people tree in cp na?? I love that shop:-)
    And Tanuja im loving all ur stuff. I feel like stealing all of it :-P awesomeeeee :-):-) i have that same stone ring in green colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey and do review the lakme rose powder .. ive heard so much abt it but never tried :)
      i think i should buy ut anyway since its quite cheap !

      Delete
  3. You wont believe it i was just reading your comment on my blog while this page was being updated and i was like omg i was just about to view her page :P
    I love everything that you bought here ! Every single thing :D we share the same style :D
    *keep in touch.*
    xoxo <3

    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is beautiful.I browsed through many articles. Your thoughts are rare & I like it.
    Please visit my blog too, I am sure you will like it.
    Its new but, I will surely update it
    http://mycactusdress.blogspot.com/
    Lets follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have an owl pendant necklace...But this one is prettier...:)where did u buy it from?
    http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow nice haul dear...loving 2nd top and owl jewellery
    nd d dolphin bookmark s uber cuteeeeeeee...
    nice makeup haul & i love lakme rose product, it one awesome product esp being inexpensive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow really nice collection.......

    Owl pendant ring so beautiful...I like it

    Jabong Coupons

    ReplyDelete

I keep looking for your comments :)