Tuesday, 25 September 2012

"" Wishlist "" My Birthday !!!!!

A wishlist for my birthday and coming time.... :)

Some are what I love, some are what I need and to do list >>>>

I know I cant afford most this at the exact time but I'm gonna have them sooner or later :)

I want to take dancing lessons:



I want to learn violin:




I want my Bottle Brush plant to grow healthy and big and bring lots of birds and butterflies




I want to see the Asian Paradise Flycatcher once again:



I want to have a nice garden dinner party with my family and close friends:




I want such beautiful curls:



An owl printed dress:



Want a cool check shirt:





Life of Pi Novel:



The Book of Indian Butterflies by Kehimkar Isaac:




Wings of Fire: An Autobiography by A.P.J Abdul Kalam:




The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling> Releasing on 27th Sept:



Novels by Ruskin Bond:
 


Novels by Devdutt Pattanaik:



A candle light dinner date ;)



Red pumps:


Red and Yellow casual canvas shoes:


A Swiss knife:



My Nikon's Battery:

 


Marumi 58 mm UV Haze Filter:





Wish to have a collection of  80's Bollywood movie collection :)


Wanna have more collection of comics! Diamond comics, Tinkle, Disney, Archies, Tintin and so so many more ....



Desperately want some shaped paper punches:
Want some Ink pens:




I want to create some creative book shelves and want unusual book ends:



 I want one white lacy shrug:



I want my one petted stray dog to be back home :(
I want my home to be more greener and bring in more birds and butterflies. :)
I want my family to be happy always.We had too much of a bad time in recent years. God, excuse us from that now. :)
I want to redecorate our home.
I want to leave my current job and have my own craft business soon.
I want my life to be more settled and secure now.
I want to meet all my good friends soon in small hangouts :)
I want to have a permanent tattoo 8-)
I want to increase my blog friends list :) I have a normal day in and out blog of my life and I'm no fashion blogger.. still...I'd love to have more friends through blogging.


I'll update if I can think of some more.... :D




Courtesy: Images from Google search. Nothing has been clicked by me.
Feel free to talk to me and if any questions check back for answers.

11 comments:

  1. You have become an woman :D , ur list's are becoming endless :D hehe ..

    Lemme see if i can full fill one or two ;) may b three :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog :) congratulations :)
    thank u so much for visiting my blog....n yeah id love to follow u...do follow bak

    ReplyDelete
  3. may u live ur dream board.

    let's follow each other : http://myfashionbaye.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi...following u now:)))
    tx for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishlist! I love that owl dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great wishlist.. Love the chacha chaudhri part!! hehe

    Love
    Mehak
    www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, tats a cool list for buddays! i wanna take dance classes n a do garden dinner party..
    ~ashy
    http://thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg a lot of our wishes match....
    i want to learn guitar n u violin so thats close :)
    i also want sonam's curlsss n those red pumps... drool <3
    n also the last shrug... so pretty no ? :)
    great list really :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. O wow ! what an amazing wish list :D
    I hope all your wishes come true.
    xoxo <3

    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having a wish list or a bucket list is a nice way to live....You are kinda inspiring me here :)
    I like your blog. Thanks for leaving comments on my blog...I am following you. Please follow my blog as well if you liked it.
    http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello from France
    I am very happy to welcome you!
    Your blog has been accepted in Asia India a minute!
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory"
    Following our blog will gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Invite your friends to join us in the "directory"!
    The creation of this new blog "directory" allows a rapprochement between different countries, a knowledge of different cultures and a sharing of different traditions, passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking,
    photography and poetry. So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world.
    The more people will join, the more opportunities everyone will have. And yes, I confess, I need people to know this blog!
    You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog in your Country.
    This is not a personal blog, I created it for all to enjoy.
    SO, you also have to make it known to your contacts and friends in your blog domain: the success of this blog depends on all Participants.
    So, during your next comments with your friends, ask them to come in the 'Directory' by writing in your comments:
    *** I am in the directory come join me! ***
    You want this directory to become more important? Help me to make it grow up!
    Your blog is in the list Asia India and I hope this list will grow very quickly
    Regards
    Chris
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/07/12/12071211040212502810092867.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/24/1203240217091250289621842.png
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28/120328020518505749640557.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/26/1203260602581250289633006.gif

    If you want me to know the blog of your friends, send me their urls which allows a special badge in the list of your country
    I see that you know many people in your country, you can try to get them in the directory?

    ReplyDelete

I keep looking for your comments :)