Friday, 5 April 2013

Sorry for being absent, but I promise I will be back soon....

Hey Frens :)


I'm so sorry for being absent for such a long time.
Long working hours, hectic life schedule, house works and other activities are keeping me away from blogging.

But I promise I will be back soon in a new Avatar.


I have so many new experiencs, shopping list and things to say to you.

Stay tuned :)



... p.s.
Once I'm back I'll watch all your pending posts and get back to new followers...
Love you :)



Love
Tanuja,,,,,,  :)

2 comments:

  1. yeah, where have you been? Long time really! hope every thing is ok and looking forward to you getting back to blogging :)
    ~ashy
    http://thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cya soon babe :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete

I keep looking for your comments :)