Sunday 29 March 2015

Curtain Makeovers!

I love using my old fabrics into something useful. 
While the wearable ones went to donation, others were turned into pretty curtains! :-) 

They brightened my otherwise dull places. Very summary and breezy! 

 -

Like me up at AhoySeptember & follow me up at TanujaSethi




~ Project 1 ~
Looked wonderful against the light!

In the breeze!
 
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


~ Project 2 ~
My craft space got a makeover!

Very vibrant feeling :)





7 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Wanna follow each other? Let me know in my blog if you want and I'll follow back :)
    http://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful colors! <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, love the colors

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the first one. Amazing post & would you like to follow each other on
    GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good use of old clothes :) Mind making me some for my room ? :D

    ReplyDelete

I keep looking for your comments :)