Tuesday 10 March 2015

Happy Women's Day!

In short, Happy 'Me' Day!
Sorry for a late post.

Sometimes I love being the women I am. How I turned out to be in the given circumstances but sometimes I really hate myself and the situations I get myself into.



I love that I had to courage to leave my job for traveling, photography and to be an artist. I love that in the last few months I met new people, I saw new places, I had awesome experiences, I was into wildlife activities, I started painting, I got more into craft, I cut off my hair short (old wish) and that hair went for Cancer survivor donations. I love that I have been regular at blogging and other activities. I have taken the project to re-decor my home and breath in a new light. I love that I give a good time to my family and my pets and that have lots of hangouts with my girl-friends as well. I love that I started my swimming sessions and back on my health track. :-)

I hate that I procrastinate a lot of things, I hate that I laze off a lot. Sometimes I hate that I am unable to say no to people. I hate that I'm unable to make a lot of money. I hate that I still get a lot confused on what am I doing with my life :-(


Neverthless it's Me! 





5 comments:

  1. happy womens day , good to know you are exploring and geting into hobbies
    i like your short hair
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy women's day!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice post!
    Have a nice day,
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not a boat, it's a Titanic, I guess many are in IT :D. Don't worry, artists are not Mechanical, they don't need to follow what the world does.

    ReplyDelete

I keep looking for your comments :)